Friday, June 6, 2014

Preparation for Iceland: Day 1

So today started out a little stressful. I woke up at a nice summerly time of 9:15 am and started watching my current show "Lost" on Netflix (the plot is really thickening). Not long after this, my mother came into my room asking if I knew where my passport was... Um... NO?
Long story short, I had to go to the passport office and apply for a new one without an appointment. This would have usually taken multiple hours but I was in and out in a matter of one. Since this took less time than expected I was able to make it to the NGSE meeting at the school.
Now I have to say, I'm not too thrilled to be back here. Since I graduated I was really looking forward to not stepping back into the halls of Memorial High. But here I am. All for NatGeo.
This is the part where I tell you that I am about to venture into the great unknowns of Iceland with a group of people that I have high hopes about. Some I know, some I don't, but hope to! I will hopefully do a better job of blogging about our journeys there than I did a couple summers ago on our New Zealand/Fiji trip. I'll be here and then there and I really hope I get lost in Iceland.

Here's a cool picture of Iceland that I didn't take.

No comments:

Post a Comment